About This Event
In this exclusive Live Training Event (valued at $199), Jayson Meyer presents “Recovering Lost Revenue During the Pandemic.” In this exclusive, private training Jayson will share the strategies that have helped other FQHCs to maintain consistent cash flow and prevent losses to bad debt.
How You’ll Benefit
The average length of unpaid and uncollected claims greater than 90 days has increased by as much as 40 percent nationwide.
Many factors contribute to this growing disparity including but not limited to:
- Back logs of denied claims related to telehealth and COVID testing
- Low productivity from remote work and reduced collaboration
- Difficulty hiring and retaining employees during the pandemic
We’ve helped FQHCs successfully navigate through COVID with minimal disruption to cash flow and maintain the continuity of billing and collections. Let Jayson and the Synergy Team help you:
- Learn how to assess your current billing operations and develop a recovery roadmap
- Learn how to make the “highest and best use” of the employees you have
- Develop strategies for prioritizing the work and preventing bad debt
- Learn about the most common problems impacting other FQHCs (and how to avoid them)
2020 was a year full of unexpected changes, and loss for all of us. Leaders, such as yourself, have been at the front-lines and faced adversities never before realized. I’ve felt compelled to get involved and help. I’ve created this private training event specifically for you the Revenue Cycle Manager of a community health center to stabilize revenue and prevent further losses to bad debt. The content is proprietary in nature and extremely valuable. If you haven’t yet received an invitation I encourage you to request one below.
Stay hopeful and optimistic!
Founder & CEO